“How are you taking care of you?”
This is the first question I ask all of my clients when they seek out my guidance and coaching services. I ask this question because it is important for me to gauge how important you rate yourself on the scale of your life. I use this as my stepping stone for creating a unique program suited to your specific needs.
As a mom who has fallen victim to the story that her needs should come last in order to care for the ones she loves, I understand how easy it is to allow yourself to become the last on the list. I also understand the repercussions of such thinking and how it can affect every aspect of your life; your health, your emotional and mental state and even your relationships.
I’m proud to work with individuals on all levels of their personal development journey. Whether you’re trying to work through one specific situation that you feel is bringing your progress or life down or you have spent years putting yourself last and you don’t know how to pull yourself back up to the top, I can help you.
As your coach I will:
- Provide one-on-one coaching twice a month so we speak in-depth.
- Coach and encourage you throughout the month via email and text.
- Provide “homework” for you to complete between sessions.
- Unlock your limitless possibilities for success.
I am seeking to empower individuals and show them that it is possible to put yourself first without sacrificing that which you hold dear.
Who Do I Partner With?
If you’ve been struggling with finding out how to make “You” a priority then I can help. Whether you are seeking short-term guidance or are in need of long-term coaching and support, I can help you.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you are:
- Ready to make yourself the number one priority.
- Willing to hear the truth in a loving but honest manner.
- Looking to change your life for the better in the long-term.
Let’s have a quick 20-minute chat and see if we’re a good fit for each other!