I was so excited and honored to be nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Amelia over at You Can Always Start Now (Go check her out!). Don’t forget to also find her on Facebook and Pinterest! I truly appreciate your nomination and fellow blogger love. Coming up with 7 questions was a lot to ask my tired mom brain on a Thursday but I got it! 😉
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
MY 7 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
- What are you currently reading? I’m not reading a physical book right now because I just don’t have the time, but I’m currently listening to the Audible version of “Love Letters to the Dead” by Ava Dellaira. I’m not terribly far in but I’m hooked.
- What book(s) or courses are on your 2017 list to take? My list of books is crazy long. I’m pretty sure my list of “Must-Reads” is always longer than what I’ve read. lol Some that I’m dying to read though are “The Girl In The Spider’s Web” because I loved Lisbeth Salander’s character. “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed because I like to make it a point to read the book before I see the movie and “Big Little Lies” by Liane Moriarty.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Italy-Tuscany Specifically and Greece are at the top of my list.
- What is one thing you would tell your younger self? “Don’t you dare get a credit card!”
- How/why did you get into blogging? I had wanted to blog for quite some time but always talked myself out of it. About 4 months ago I decided to just take the leap because I was really craving a creative outlet and something that was all mine outside of being “Mommy”. It has been a lot of hard work and a big learning curve but it’s been well worth it.
- What is your favorite decorating accessory? I love using throw pillows and blankets as an easy way to switch up a room.
- What are your favorite Instagram accounts right now? I’m obsessed with Rachel Parcell (@rachelparcell) and Christine Andrew (@hellofashionblog) because their fashion is amazing, as are their blogs. I also love Jessica (@kozyandco) and also @wineandlavender because I’ve gotta show some mommy blogger love.
MY 7 QUESTIONS…
- What is your biggest fear?
- What or who inspires you?
- Who is the most adventurous person that you know?
- What do you hope to accomplish in 2017?
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What is your favorite drink?
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE AWARD: