*This post contains affiliate links. Ordering a product through this link may result in a commission. All opinions are 100% my own.*
When I received Oprah’s Favorite Things Edition in the mail first I got excited and then I got inspired.
In celebration of Ms. O’s Favorite things and the holiday shopping season, I wanted to share the ultimate gift guide and some of my favorite things! Some of these things I have and love and others are on my wishlist, either for myself or my family and friends. I hope you find this gift guide helpful and are able to check off some of the people on your list! For more ideas check out my 2016 Gift Guide For Everyone on Pinterest! I’m constantly updating it so you’re sure to find the perfect gift for the special someone on your shopping list.
Kids: Birth-7 Years-Old
- Kinetic Rock-Rock Crusher–Suitable for ages 4 years and older. My daughter loves Kinetic Sand so when I saw this newest product I knew she would be very excited about it. Kinetic Rock is made from real natural rock that magically sticks together. You can mold it, build it and crush it! This is a great edition to your kinetic sand collection or a great way to introduce it to your child(ren). I use my Target Red Card Debit Card for an additional 5% off plus free shipping on all of my online orders! Make sure to also keep an eye our for Target’s great Holiday deals and combine your 5% savings with any Cartwheel Deals. They’re constantly being updated.
- The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game–Suitable for ages 3 to 7 years of age. Recently my family started family game night as a way to connect better. So I’m always on the lookout for new games that are age appropriate for our daughter, but fun for me and the hubby too. The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game is designed to teach matching, sorting, counting and simple math skills. This game consistently gets 5 Stars on Amazon and I’ve seen it on numerous lists as a top game for kids. I can’t wait to play it with our daughter.
- VTech Touch & Learn Activity Desk Deluxe–Suitable for ages 2 years and up, the Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk that includes five activity pages and the ability to form the desk into an easel and chalkboard and includes storage space for art supplies. This is a great gift for your budding artist and also encourages pretend play. When my daughter was this age she loved stuff like this because she loved to create and play interactive games. The best of both worlds here if you ask me.
- Mega Blocks First Builders Big Building Bag Classic-These blocks are suitable for ages 1 to 5 years of age. We got these same blocks for Addie when she was around one and at 4 these are still her favorite blocks to play with! The blocks are perfect for little hands and go together and come apart easily. If you’re looking for a toy that will last, these are it!
- Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Crawl-Around Learning Center-Suitable for 6 months and up. This is a grow-with-me toy so it takes your little tike through the milestones of sitting, crawling, standing and cruising. There are songs, tunes, sounds and phrases and 4 panels with fun learning and busy activities. It also includes Smart Stages Technology so you can select the stage that best fits your child! My nephew will be almost 6 months come Christmas time so this is definitely going to be under the tree for him.
- Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy-This is suitable for 0-24 months. Addie had one of these as an infant and it was great. It’s easy for their little hands to grab, rattles and gives them something soft and pliable to chew on when those little teeth are coming in. Plus it’s super easy to find when they drop it or fling it. Really key when you’re trying to search around for it quick.
The Guy In Your Life
- LoveBook-The LoveBook is a customizable book building system that lets you tell your unique love story by listing all the special reasons why you love them. This is a thoughtful gift that shows your love for the guy in your life in a unique way. When I saw this I knew I had to get it for Matt.
- Carhartt Men’s Sherpa Lined Sandstone Vest-If your husband is like mine he’s outside, working hard and playing hard. This guy needs sturdy outerwear that delivers warmth. It doesn’t get much better than Carhartt and this Sherpa Lined vest is perfect for layering plus it’s Machine Washable which is great for when he gets it all grimy!
- Jockey Men’s Cool-Sleep Jersey Lounge Pants-For the guy who loves lounging around the house. These lounge pants are machine washable and include moisture wicking fabric so if your guy runs a little hot,like mine these are perfect!
- Star Trek Beyond-Target Double Exclusive: Collectible Character Cards & Bonus Content (Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital)-For the Star Trek Fan in your life pick up the latest installment to the franchise!
- Samsung 3D BluRay Wi-Fi Player-Your movie and TV buff is going to love this! We have one of these and it works great! It has built-in Wi-Fi, it turns on your TV when you turn it on or open the DVD drawer and the apps option give us all our major streaming channels-Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Vudu, etc. It will not disappoint.
- Amazon Prime–The benefits and options with Prime are endless! Aside from the Free Two-Day Shipping, there is Amazon Video where you can stream your favorite television shows and movies, unlimited ad-free access to songs, playlists and radio stations, and Prime Reading which offers unlimited books, magazine and more. If your guy doesn’t have Amazon Prime yet you must get it for him! It really is the gift that will keep on giving all year. The best part is that you can add a family member to the membership so you can use it too!
Also Take advantage of Free Two-Day Shipping on thousands of items with Amazon Prime! Try it out with a 30-Day Free Trial!
For The Lady In Your Life
- Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Coffee Press-This is a must for the coffee lover and tired mom alike. Because each cup is measured individually you are sure to get that perfectly balanced and great tasting cup of coffee every time. I wouldn’t mind finding this under the tree this year. Hint, Hint 😉
- KitchenAid 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender-A kitchen is not complete without an immersion blender and the foodie in your life will love you for adding this to her collection. I do so much with my immersion blender, from making creamy soups and sauces to smoothies and more! It’s so much more convenient than my blender when I need to whip something up quick and it’s dishwasher safe!
- Hane’s Women’s French Terry Jogger Pant-For those days when she just wants to be lazy or has errands to run but wants to be comfortable these jogger pants are perfect! Comfortable and stylish they can be taken from home to errand running with ease and style. I’m gifting myself a pair of these!
- Fossil Women’s Quartz Stainless Steel Casual Watch-For the trendsetter in your life this watch can transition easily from dressed-down to dressed-up. Simple and clean it is super versatile.
- Women’s Marled Cable Pullover Sweater- I love a cozy sweater on those cold days. This is the perfect sweater to curl up in on a cold day out or a lazy evening in curled up on the couch, with a cup of coffee made from her new French Press.
There you have it, Cookie Crumbs 1st Annual Favorite Things Holiday Gift Guide! This list has something for everybody and promises not to disappoint! Don’t forget to also check back often to my Pinterest Board-2016 Gift Guide For Everyone for new additions and gift ideas!