Hey All! I’ve been running Cookie Crumbs for a little over a month now and I’ve shared some things about myself like my struggle with Infertility, our move to Iowa and my love of Fashion and books. Today I thought I’d like to share a few things about me that you don’t know. Below is a list of 10 things about me that you don’t already know.
- I use the words “Ya’ll” and “Oy” even though I’m not Southern or Jewish.
- If my wallet and waste could survive it I’d happily live on Taco Pizza (only from Casey’s General Store), Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Wine and Dark Chocolate.
- I curse like a sailor and the harder I try to stop the more I seem to curse. So I’ve just stopped fighting it.
- I NEED quiet time to myself. My brain literally can’t function if I’m over stimulated with noise and activity.
- If I can get away with it I will happily avoid most social interactions unless I’m in the right mood.
- I’m way too addicted to my phone.
- Thunderstorms relax me. Give me a booming thunderstorm and I sleep like a log.
- My least favorite house chores are the bathrooms, dishes, and laundry. Who does like those things? Bathrooms are gross and I swear the dishes and laundry multiply in my house like magic.
- I was an English major in college.
- I love Farmers Markets, especially in the Fall.
Share something about yourself with me! I’d love to get to know you better. 🙂